Molly Broeren named Honorary Partner of Downtown Denver Partnership
“The entrepreneurial spirit, magnetic personality and level of civic involvement illustrated by Molly Broeren serve as a reminder that the contributions of one can have a broad impact on many…”
Just like the beautiful clothes she sells, Molly’s reliability continues to prove itself as she proudly celebrates her 35th year in business!
Born and raised in Chicago, Molly moved to Denver to attend Loretto Heights College. After graduating with a B. A. in special education, Molly taught for the Denver Public Schools while taking graduate courses.
Molly’s first retail experience was at the Regiment Shops where she was a sales person for the newly established ladies department. In 1981, Molly purchased Marcia Rommel’s store in historic Brown Place Hotel and named it “Molly’s at the Brown”. In 1988, Molly expanded the store again, moving to its present location in the Equitable Building, and “Molly’s of Denver” was born.
- Board member of the Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Chair of the Circle of Care Council, Children’s Hospital
- Member of the Colorado Woman’s Forum
- Board member of the Downtown Denver Partnership
- Board member of the Governor’s Residence Preservation Fund